Shirts and T-shirts are the staples in men’s wardrobe. But aren’t we all bored of wearing them in the same conventional way? Though there is absolute no denying that it is considered a best way but, we do stuck at the times when we want something different but end up wearing it the “conventional way.”
While we say that, we must admit that t-shirt and shirts are the staples with most versatility and can be worn in the countless way possible. There are a lot of men that prefer or favour t-shirts appropriate for nearly every occasion and consider it as a fashion piece that can be worn with little to no thought. Then there are the traditionalists, small in number, but vocal, who feel t-shirts are utterly juvenile and sloppy-looking, and should never be worn outside a gym or away from the beach. Similarly there is a category of people wearing shirts for every occasion and those who think that shirts are just for formal and courtly shenanigans.
Well, we at ID have found out a very tasteful, stylish, and everyday Fashion tips for Men’s T-shirt and shirts that you can gift your best friend this Friendship Day! 😉
Make your and your BFF’s conventional way of wearing them into a sassy look over with these 5 Fashion tips:
1. Shirt over T-Shirt Fashion: In the world of busy bees and grab and go trend, we have this style to the rescue. Pair a nice or plain colour t-shirt with shirt on top to give the grab and go look a twist. Now, the trick here is what type of t-shirt to wear with a shirt over or vice-versa. The trick is that always either wear a dark t-shirt with light breezy shirt be it checks, floral anything or you can do the opposite, printed shirt and plain t-shirt.
2. Wear T-Shirt outside your Shirt: Want to give a look different to your regular staple, wear a nice t-shirt with a shirt inside. This, look is not only catchy and versatile, it also gives you a very classy yet casual look. Pair a light shirt and printed t-shirt or you can do the reverse also.
3. Pair your Plain T-Shirt with cargos: Generally people either wear black, grey or white t-shirt with the cargos but it should not be refrained to that. Dark yet autumn colours can always go with cargos of any type.
4. Pairing a Printed T-shirt/Shirt: Who said that you can only pair printed shirts or t-shirts with plain jeans, or any bottom wear? Printed t-shirts can always be paired with either a contrasting printed bottom wear or your rugged jeans which have been sitting down in your closet since forever, waiting to be paired regularly.
5. Pair a Striped T-shirt/Shirt with Checks: Yes, you read that right! A striped tee or shirt always work wonders with check pants or any illusion bottom wear.
Voila! You have here 5 tips for those staple t-shirts and shirts. Stay, Slay and Work.