Shoes are not just a fashion accessory, they are an indicator of your personality too. It is important to have at least one pair of classic formal shoes – preferably in black – to leave a lasting impression in the corporate world. But, can you afford to step out wearing shabby, scuzzy shoes over the weekend? We hope you know the answer! Your collection of casual shoes should not be restricted to just sneakers; here are 5 best casual shoes for men:
1. Boat ShoesThe boat style is one of the classic American shoe styles. These shoes were developed to protect the sailboat decks from scuffing, hence the name – and not because they look like a boat. Boat shoes are perfect for the modern lifestyle. Pair these with polo shirts and chinos or add these to your basic blue denims and white tee for a laid-back look.
2. Driving ShoesAs the name suggests, driving shoes were made to give a comfortable experience when driving. These shoes look a lot like loafers and provide similar comfort and style. These styles of shoes are apt for business casuals as well as for a simple jeans-tee look. Keep your socks on or off – as you like it. Planning to pick your very first pair of driving shoes? Opt for this black colored pair by iD.
3. SneakersWe know sneakers are done to death but they are timeless and seasonless. Ditch the basic whites and opt for a little color this time. A hint of brown, blue or even red won’t kill anybody. Sneakers let you create effortless, no-brainer but really chic looks with ease. Pair them with your jeans-tee, sweatshirts, chinos, blazers – the options are endless.
4. BootsBoots are dressy and casual at the same time. But sadly, a lot of guys tend to stay away from them. If you too are new to boots and would love to experiment, get started with a pair of Chelsea or Chukka boots. They are fairly versatile and pair well with pretty much anything; even with work wear if you have got the confidence. Which colors do we recommend? Try a light tan, navy, grey or brown.
5. Slides and Flip FlopsFlip-flops and slides are the best way to achieve a bohemian look with ease. High-quality and durable slides give a firm and comfortable fit; the same goes for flip flops. These two styles of casual footwear are pretty judgment-free and you can wear them with any casual outfit…even track pants! In fact, how about wearing a pair of these to a pool party, a beach or on a stroll? Get a pair or two of each for an eye-catching ‘shoedrobe’.
It’s the time to stop waiting and start shopping! If you’ve always wanted to up your fashion game, it is important to focus on your footwear. Buy casual shoes online here – https://www.idfootwear.com/casuals.html